I offer an integrated technique to give each client a highly-personalized experience. With compassion and understanding, I want to work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
Overall, my philosophy is to treat each person as a unique individual, worthy of unconditional acceptance, regardless of his or her personal circumstances or struggles. It is my desire to come alongside, challenge, and encourage my clients to find healing emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- American Counseling Association
- Doctor of Psychology – I/O Psychology: University of Arizona
- Master of Arts – Clinical Mental Health Counseling: University of the Cumberlands
- Bachelor of Science: Auburn University
- Post-Doctoral Certification in Leadership: Columbia University
- National Certified Counselor – NBCC – 1600220
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Georgia: LPC013361
- Prepare-Enrich – Couple’s Counseling Facilitator
- Certified Anger Management Specialist (CAMS-I)